Sunday, February 19, 2012

How to build a table which holds varying numbers of fields?

I'm using a stored procedure with multiple parameters, and depending on
the parameters offered, tables with varying fields are returned.
How can I create a table in the layout window which will accomadate
these variations?
Thanks!Only matrixes have dynamic fields... however
for list or table, create the list or table with ALL of the fields, then
conditionally hide/show the fields at run time using the visibility
attribute..
Wayne Snyder MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
I support the Professional Association for SQL Server ( PASS) and it''s
community of SQL Professionals.
"Balding by the handful" wrote:
> I'm using a stored procedure with multiple parameters, and depending on
> the parameters offered, tables with varying fields are returned.
> How can I create a table in the layout window which will accomadate
> these variations?
> Thanks!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment