Friday, February 24, 2012

how to bypass report size limitation

I want to build a super long report that is organized by a train of
rectangles, and one rectangle follows another. Each rectangle has a page
break at end, so the report can be rendered in many pages, one rectangle
falls in one page. The problem is the size limit of a report is 160 inches.
That means, if I make 8.5 by 11 inches a rectangle, I can have only 14.5
pages in maximum.
How can I overcome this issue?I also have the same issue. Have you found a way around the size limit of 160
inches?
"how to bypass report size limitation" wrote:
> I want to build a super long report that is organized by a train of
> rectangles, and one rectangle follows another. Each rectangle has a page
> break at end, so the report can be rendered in many pages, one rectangle
> falls in one page. The problem is the size limit of a report is 160 inches.
> That means, if I make 8.5 by 11 inches a rectangle, I can have only 14.5
> pages in maximum.
> How can I overcome this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment